POPcon is a free trial software application from the Other Email Tools subcategory, part of the Communications category.
The app is currently available in English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish and it was last updated on 2015-04-20. The program can be installed on Win2000, WinXP, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows 8, WinServer, WinOther, WinVista, WinVista x64.
POPcon connects MS Exchange Server(tm) to POP3 and IMAP mailboxes. It acts as an e-mail collector that retrieves messages from POP3 mailboxes and delivers them to your Microsoft Exchange Server mailboxes according to the intended user found in the mails.
POPcon offers the following features:
* Poll private POP3 and IMAP mailboxes and forward mail to a single MS Exchange(TM) mailbox or distribute mail from multi-drop POP3 mailboxes to multiple MS Exchange(TM) users according to address the mail was sent to.
* Installs as a service - no need for a user to log in.
* Can be installed on same machine as MS Exchange Server(TM) - uses only one internet connection and one POP3 mailbox to receive mail for the whole workgroup or company.
* Polls multiple POP3 and IMAP mailboxes and distributes mail to your MS Exchange(TM) mail server.
* Flexible scheduling for mail retrieval based on day of week.
* Monitor POPcons actions from any system in your network using "POPcon Control" included with the software.
POPcon (version 3.92) has a file size of 5.81 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 166 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.